Is OMM right for you?
Patients of all ages, from babies in utero, newborns, children, teenagers, young adults, pregnant adults, adults and elderly can be treated with OMM. Common problems that can often be helped with a thorough OMM evaluation and treatment are:
- Limitations in function that may involve neck, back, or limb pain
- Traumatic injuries
- Pain and muscular spasms associated with motor vehicle accidents (such as whiplash)
- Joint pain and sprains that may or may not be associated with sports injuries
- Problems related to pregnancy, labor, delivery and nursing
- Pain associated with Temporomandibular Disorders (TMD)
- Pre- and post-surgical pain or discomfort
- Digestive problems such as reflux, constipation, diarrhea, cramping, bloating, etc..
- Temper tantrums and recurrent infections in young children
- Pain and functional limitations associated with Neurologic Diseases (such as Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson's Disease)
- Pelvic pain (including Vulvodynia and Coccydynia)
- Some post-COVID conditions